Wednesday, September 28, 2016

When it's dark out.

She's 04.41 in the morning, it's still dark outside and I haven't slept all night. Insomnia. Suddenly inspiration struck and I had to get out of my bed to sit down at my computer and finally start a blog. That's so typical me, always starting new projects at weird hours. Lucky I have nowhere to be today, so when sleep comes I can sleep. If it comes before it's light out, I can't go to bed once the sun is up, don't know why, that's just the way it is. I want to go back to my bed and my sea of pillows, but I don't think it will work, I will toss and turn until the brink of day, or well... it kinda is the brink of day right now, it just doesn't feel like it cause it's still so dark outside.

One good thing about suffering from insomnia is that you get meds to sleep on, then of course, if you didn't suffer from it you wouldn't need them. Anyway, I have the meds, didn't take them last night, but will make sure to take them this evening so I can get some rest. I need lots of rest this week, come Friday I will have to go to court to witness, more on why in a separate post.

I'm hungry, maybe I should just make me some breakfast and start the day? Of course me starting the day would only mean eating my breakfast while watching netflix. Have a few errands to run today, but nothing will be open until another few hours. So, breakfast it is, coffee. Always caffeine in some way.

So.. good morning and welcome to my blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment